Aldersgate's Youth Ministry focuses on intentional faith development with youth ages 11 to 18 (6th-12th grade) and sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ in a way that resonates best with them. We believe in the life-changing power of simply loving one another because Jesus first loved us. We do this by inviting all youth to experience Jesus personally, study His living word, engage in fun fellowship activities and share that love with others through outreach opportunities.
Sunday nights from 6-8pm at Aldersgate Church
(day/time will change occasionally due to special events)
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Intense games of Gaga, Volleyball, Basketball, Capture the Flag and more!
- Messy, high-energy, strategic, goofy games
- Relationship building through real conversations, large group and small group discussions
- Service/Missions Opportunities
- Day Trips, Weekend Retreats and Camps
- Authentic Worship and Intentional Faith Development
To learn more about the Aldersgate's J-Walker Youth Ministry, please contact the Youth Coordinator, Miranda Moland, at [email protected]
The safety of your child or youth is a priority. Aldersgate has a Safe Sanctuaries
policy ensuring that all volunteers have completed background checks and annual training.