Though we cannot be with each other in person we want to stay connected as a Youth Group and as brothers and sisters in Christ!
Current methods being used to help connect us:
1) Instagram (aldersgate_jwalkers) – posting encouraging verses and active challenges to do together
2) Remind App – text “@j-walkers” to “81010”
3) Email Group and E-Updates
4) Texting/ Phone Calls/ Face Time
5) Sermon Videos on Aldersgate website
6) Zoom Live Hangouts (email Miranda for link) – Middle School – Sundays at 4PM – High School – Sundays at 6PM
As we continue to be creative and use technology to our benefit, continue to watch for new ways to connect in the near future.
J-Walkers, consider using this Pandemic as an opportunity to be bold and invite your friends to our group. Their hearts may be even more receptive now in light of the circumstances and be open to “testing the waters” in the comfort of their own home. Give it a try – your choice today matters for eternity!
Submitted by Miranda Moland, Youth, Young Adult and Special Blessings Coordinator – [email protected] or 717-854-4276, Ext. 22
Be sure to check out this article in our full April 2019 newsletter - Click Here!