1) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2) Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea;
3) though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble with its tumult. Selah
4) There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.
5) God is in the midst of the city; it shall not be moved; God will help it when the morning dawns.
6) The nations are in an uproar, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts.
7) The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah
8) Come, behold the works of the Lord; see what desolations he has brought on the earth.
9) He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow, and shatters the spear; he burns the shields with fire.
10) “Be still, and know that I am God! I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth.”
11) The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah