5) For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit.
6) To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
7) For this reason the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law—indeed it cannot,
8) and those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But you are not in the flesh; you are in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.
10) But if Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11) If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will give life to your mortal bodies also through his Spirit that dwells in you.
34) I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another.
35) By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”