Our 2018-2019 Program Year
- September we hosted Marybeth Ingalls from Red Bird Craft Market, heard her testimony and shopped their crafts.
- Co-led and supported a Fall Festival on September 29th which was very successful! However, we ran out of pumpkins for children to decorate as there were so many attendees.
- October we made more seashell ornaments.
- November we all cooked, baked and labored to present the Craft & Gift Show.
- December we prepared gift bags for AUMC homebound members.
- February 21st hosted an informative program about York County’s Opioid Initiative with Dr. Matt Howie and Pastor Bob Tome from Grace Fellowship.
- March we made casseroles for Life Path Christian Ministries Women’s Shelter under Sara’s direction.
- April we filled Easter baskets for homebound and had a business meeting deciding what ministries to support.
- May we planned the Farewell Luncheon for Pastor Rick and spent Saturday, May 4th, and Thursday May 23rd, cleaning the church kitchen.
- Judy Sterner planted flowers at Pappus House.
- June 1, we prepped and cooked and June 2nd served the luncheon for Pastor Rick.
- June 13 we enjoyed out annual “picnic” in the Gathering Place at Church and brainstormed for next year.
Disbursements 2018-2019 Program Year
- $396.80 Cleaning service for an ill church family
- $500 to Red Bird Mission Crafts
- $200 Aldersgate kitchen contribution (craft show)
- $522.78 Bell Shelter Christmas gifts
- $250 Giant Gift Cards – Pappus House
- $500 Pappus House
- $750 Aldersgate Preschool
- $500 York City Day Camp
- $150 Hygiene Kits for HH food runs
- $127.36 Casseroles for Lifepath Women’s Shelter
- $102.84 Church kitchen supplies
- $25.43 Beverage Dispenser for church kitchen
- $383.76 – Bibles for those in Recovery
Submitted by Women In Mission Coordinator, Sherry Smith – [email protected]
Be sure to check out this article in our full July 2019 newsletter - Click Here!